What are the advantages of plastic printed food packaging?
20th April 2017
Printed food packaging and the benefits.
Plastic food packaging continues to be a growing force in the world of printed food packaging and despite environmental concerns, providing it is responsibly manufactured and disposed of, plastic food wraps and bags can hold environmental benefits compared to other food packaging options.
Why choose plastic food packaging?
- You can easily choose any size of plastic bag or wrap to suit your product. Polyprint supply a range of bag and wrap sizes to suit your needs.
- When they are not in use, plastic wrap packaging and printed food bags are lightweight and easy to store and transport.
- Our printed packaging will protect your fresh produce or product from dust, contamination and odours.
- Our printed bags for food keep your food and fresh produce fresher for longer, whether you are using them in a bakery, deli or fruit shop.
- Plastic will protect your product from moisture during transit or in stores or factories.
- We can recycle your packaging when it is no longer in use
- You can promote you brand and ensure your product stands out on the shelves. You can also use the bags to print nutritional information and other government requirements.
Polyprint welcome printed food packaging orders and printed mailing film orders of all sizes, and thanks to our experienced in house team, we can customise orders to your specific requirements.